The information on this website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- General Terms and Conditions “hereinafter referred to as the " GTC "” govern rights and obligations in connection with the use of services provided by Fast Securities LLC.
- The Client mean the organization, company or individual that is signatory and addressee on the account opening application and or the counter party to a Transaction with the Company.
- The services are only intended for persons over the age of 18 residing in the country for which the Services are available. By registering on the Website, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you can not use the Services. You undertake to access the Services solely from one of the countries for which the Services are available. You acknowledge that your access to and use of the Services may be restricted or prohibited by law in some countries, and you undertake to only access and use the Services in accordance with applicable laws.
- One of the reasons why forex trading is so much popular than other instruments trading is due to the low margin requirements and high leverage. Leveraged trading refers to the process where by investors can buy or sell more than what they can afford to. leverage its mean , for example 1:10, 1:50, 1:100, 1:200, 1:500, 1:100 & 1:1500.
- Assuming that you have $1000 in your trading account, with leverage of 200:1, you can trade with contract size of $200,000.....
- Transaction it mean an agreement between the Company and the Client for the purchase and/or sale of foreign currency.
- Working Days; Monday to Friday (5 days 24 hours).
Changes to Our Terms and Conditions
- The Company maybe change these terms and conditions. If the company makes any changes to these terms, we will be published on the company website.
- The Transaction is for commercial purposes only and not investment purposes (and it has relied upon is own judgment in entering into the Transaction and has not placed any reliance on the Company in respect there of).
- The Client under takes to provide the Company, forth with upon its request, with any and all information that the Company may be required, or considers necessary or desirable, to provide to any applicable governmental or regulatory authority in relation to anti-money laundering laws.
- The Client will have no fiduciary rights or claims against the Bank in respect of any of their funds held in such account or accounts.
- It is the Clients responsibility to ensure that they and all authorized Persons keep safe any password which the client or any authorized Person may at any time be required to use to.
- Margin (a “Margin Call”) will be required and will be paid on demand in the event that the Initial Margin is insufficient (as determined by the Company in its discretion) to cover the risks incurred by the Company in the event of adverse exchange rate movements.
- The Client accepts that foreign transaction between the Company and client is time critical and therefore time shall be of the essence in respect The Client accepts that the Company may terminate any transaction(s) and provide information on such to relevant authorities in the in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines or abroad in order to comply with its obligations under applicable money laundering regulations.
- The Company may amend these Terms and Conditions by notice in writing to the Client at any time and such amendment shall be binding with the agreement of the Client from the date of such notice.
- Any such amendment shall not be retrospective or affect the rights or obligations that may already exist in respect of any transaction.t of any of the Clients obligations.
- These GTC constitute the complete terms and conditions agreed between you and the Provider and supersede all prior agreements relating to the subject matter of the GTC, whether verbal or written.
- If any provision of the GTC is found to be invalid or ineffective, it shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.